Yes! We are still open for business! But if you'd prefer to limit face-to-face contact we can still help via mail-order.
Grab a quick online quote &/or see where to send your media on our Contact page.
What We've Found Works Best
Here's a few packaging tips we've found to be helpful…
• Sort into bundles of like-sizes and then bubble-wrap into tight packages
• Place these in a cardboard box with padding, even if you are ultimately sending to us in a satchel
• Include your name, contact details, and what you were wanting done. If we have any questions we'll contact you.
This is what we've found to be best practice…
• Wherever possible, use Australia Post pre-paid satchels, especially if you're a distance away. These are flat rate Australia-wide.
• We recommend Express Post pre-paid satchels so you know it will get here fast. We all know the post is getting slower & slower, and many people would rather pay a few dollars more & know it's arrived sooner, rather than be waiting & wondering. We use Express Post on the trip back to you in most cases.
• If you have placed the media in a box you'll sometimes find it's cheaper to place that box inside a pre-paid satchel than to simply post the box. This is especially true for Express Post over long distances.
• We consider it well worth the few extra dollars to choose the "signature on delivery" option on parcels you send us, just to set you mind at ease. Once we have digitised your media we have backup copies, but for your media's initial trip in to us you have no backups, so ask for the signature option. With the combination of a tracking number & signature-on-delivery you can have complete confidence that your media will get here safely.
• For vinyl records, cut up a cardboard box & sandwich the records between cardboard '"stiffeners". Alternately you can ask us to mail you out a mailer box specially designed for vinyl records.